Public Adjusters in Gloucester County, NJ
As a homeowner or property owner, filing for an insurance claim can be a tedious process, especially if you are unfamiliar with the procedures involved. Fortunately, Premier Public Adjusters offers quality services to help you with your claims and loss adjustments. We operate in multiple states and provide a broad range of services to a diverse clientele in areas such as Gloucester County, NJ.
About Gloucester County, NJ
One of the leading causes of property damage in Gloucester County is bad weather conditions, including hurricanes, flooding, and thunderstorms. In 2021, a tornado that swept through several towns caused $53.2 million in damages to homes and businesses. Events like these require property owners to file claims with their insurance companies, which Premier Public Adjusters can assist with.
Why should Property Owners in Gloucester County, NJ Work with Premier Public Adjusters?
With 25 years of experience under our belt, Premier Public Adjusters has helped many property owners with financial recovery and related services. Our efforts have earned us multiple Angie's List Super Service Awards. We are committed to helping you get the most out of your insurance claims.
Contact Friendly & Helpful Public Adjusters in Gloucester County, NJ Today
Schedule your claims adjuster service today. Call us at 215-551-5307 or 800-804-2182. You may also choose to use our convenient online form to get a conversation started with one of our representatives.
Types of Damage Claims We Can Handle in Gloucester County, NJ
- Accidental Water Damage Claims: As one of the most common insurance claims, accidental water damage includes burst pipes, leaky roofs, and accidental plumbing leaks.
- Fire Damage Claims: In the unfortunate event your property was affected by a fire, the process for claiming insurance may be one of the most complex damage claims. Our team can help with the damage assessment and paperwork required.
- Water Damage Claims: Your property may sustain water damage from a myriad of factors such as torrential rains that lead to flooding, or other natural disasters. These can cause harmful damage to your property such as the growth of mold, or affect the structural integrity of the building.
- Wind and Hail Damage Claims: Strong winds and hail are often the cause of damage to the external structure of your property, such as expediting the loss of shingle granules from your roof. Our public adjusters can help you check your windstorm and hail policy and apply for a claim accordingly.
- Vandalism Damage Claims: Vandalism and mischief are one of the most common property crimes. These claims are often aided by a police report which can be used as proof of property loss.
- Mold Damage Insurance Claims: Bad weather and leakages that cause the interior of buildings to become damp create a conducive environment for mold growth. Whilst sudden and accidental mold infestations can warrant an insurance claim, mold growth due to neglect may be denied.
- Natural Disasters Damage Claims: Natural disasters like earthquakes, storms, and hurricanes are becoming increasingly common and can result in severe losses. The aftermath of such an event is often stressful by itself, and additional aid from public adjusters to handle insurance claims is recommended here.
- Hurricane Damage Claims: Hurricanes are a type of natural disaster that can cause severe damage to property. Whether it is damage caused directly by the hurricane or damage from debris or fallen trees, a thorough assessment will be helpful for filing a claim.
- Business Interruption Claims: A business interruption claim covers the loss of income following a business interruption event, such as operating costs, payrolls, and movement to a temporary location.