Established in 2001, Premier Public Adjusters are owned and operated by Public Adjuster Joseph J. Tenuto. We are dedicated to serving our customers and strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We are also licensed and bonded in the areas of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. We understand that our clientele in Camden County, NJ, is dynamic and diverse, and we are proud to provide 24-Hour Emergency service, so as to serve our clientele to the best of our ability.
About Camden County, NJ
The Camden County Office of Emergency Management has highlighted several areas for disaster preparedness. Property owners located in Camden County, NJ, would be prudent to be prepared to deal with natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms and flash floods. This is due to the location’s climate, which is subtropical and often humid.
Why should Property Owners in Camden County, NJ, Work with Premier Public Adjusters?
Premier Public Adjusters have been in business for 25 years. In the past quarter of a century, we have worked tirelessly to represent the interests and wellbeing of property owners. We have a contingent fee, which means that we only collect our fee once your claim has been paid for by your insurance provider. We work for you and are on your side.
Contact Friendly & Helpful Public Adjusters in Camden County, NJ Today
Schedule your claims adjuster service today. Call us at 215-551-5307 or 800-804-2182. You may also choose to use our convenient online form to get a conversation started with one of our representatives.
Types of Damage Claims We Can Handle in Camden County, NJ
- Accidental Water Damage Claims: One of the most common types of property claims, water damage can result in significant financial expenses when it comes to insurance companies. This can aggravate property owners who deserve their settlements to proceed quickly and fairly.
- Fire Damage Claims: Insurance claims that result from fire damages are complex to navigate. While claim adjusters from insurance companies can make the process seem easy, a lack of experience can cause settlement delays and under-adjusted settlements, among many other issues.
- Water Damage Claims: It can be tricky to determine the precise type of claim you should file, since water damage can be caused by flooding, storms or hurricanes. While similar in nature, all of these claims are handled very differently.
- Wind and Hail Damage Claims: Heavy storms consisting of strong rain, high wind, lightning and thunder can cause significant damage to property. Hail claims are also extremely challenging to handle if you do not have the adequate expertise or right approach.
- Vandalism Damage Claims: While most home insurance policies include vandalism coverage, there might be certain restrictions that can make the claims process difficult to handle alone.
- Mold Damage Insurance Claims: Mold damage claims are particularly tricky. They are not always covered by homeowners’ insurance, and mold might have been caused by other elements – such as flooding – which would change how the claim should be filed.
- Natural Disasters Damage Claims: Natural disasters include storms, floods and earthquakes. All of these events cause significant damage to property and livelihoods. In the stressful aftermath, having the right legal support can be extremely beneficial.
- Hurricane Damage Claims: Unfortunately, hurricanes are regular events in the United States. Given their regularity and destructive natures, homeowners and business owners need to be financially prepared for their arrival.
- Business Interruption Claims: Business interruption insurance forms standard business policies and covers lost income and operating expenses in the event of a company closing or being unable to operate normally.