Frequently Asked Questions

We try to anticipate questions you might have about our service and provide the answers here. If you need additional information send an email to [email protected] or complete the form on our 'CONTACT US' page.

A Public Adjuster is someone who is an authority on loss adjustments who you can retain to represent your interest in preparing, filing and adjusting your insurance claims. We will make sure you receive an equitable settlement that includes all you are entitled to under your insurance policy. Your insurance company only pays for the damages as they see it.

You should hire Premier Public Adjusters to handle your claim because we are licensed professionals who know your insurance policy. We work toward a more favorable settlement for you, the insured. We are here to relieve you of the many time consuming and difficult matters involved in preparing and filing a claim. We also are here to ensure you receive a prompt and fair settlement.

Yes. The sooner you call Premier Public Adjusters the better. When you experience damage to your property there are certain obligations as a policyholder you are required to follow in order to be covered for your loss. Our job is to ensure all of the policies and procedures are followed to the fullest.

If the unfortunate circumstances arise and you suffer damage to your property, we strongly urge you to contact us, Premier Public Adjusters, FIRST! We have the knowledge of the hundreds of provisions and stipulations that are constantly changing in your policy. You will need to preserve the damage and take any necessary steps to protect your home from further damage. You will also need to prepare an inventory and estimate of the damages as well as other factual proof of loss. We urge you to call us and we can assure your claim will be handled properly and efficiently.


Still have questions?