Owned by Public Adjuster Joseph J. Tenuto, Premier Public Adjusters was established in 2001. Licensed and bonded in the areas of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, we understand that our clientele’s needs are dynamic and diverse, and we strive to ensure 100% customer satisfaction through dedicated service. Our 24-Hour Emergency hotline aims to ensure that our clients can get the help that they need, when they need it.
About Cumberland County, NJ
Cumberland County is located on the Delaware Bay. Given its location, property owners should be advised of natural disaster risks such as water damage, flooding and hurricanes. The local Office of Emergency Management has prepared a Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan to fully inform residents on the foreseen risks in the area.
Why should Property Owners in Cumberland, NJ, Work with Premier Public Adjusters?
Premier Public Adjusters is proud to have served the interests and wellbeing of property owners for 25 years. We strive to guarantee that our clientele is satisfied, and our contingent fee ensures that we only collect our fee from you if your claim has been fulfilled by your insurance provider. We work for you and are on your side.
Contact Friendly & Helpful Public Adjusters in Cumberland County, NJ Today
Schedule your claims adjuster service today. Call us at 215-551-5307 or 800-804-2182. You may also choose to use our convenient online form to get a conversation started with one of our representatives.
Types of Damage Claims We Can Handle in Cumberland County, NJ
- Accidental Water Damage Claims: One of the most common types of property claims, water damage can result in significant financial expenses when it comes to insurance companies. This can aggravate property owners who deserve their settlements to proceed quickly and fairly.
- Fire Damage Claims: Insurance claims that result from fire damages are complex to navigate. While claim adjusters from insurance companies can make the process seem easy, a lack of experience can cause settlement delays and under-adjusted settlements, among many other issues.
- Water Damage Claims: It can be tricky to determine the precise type of claim you should file, since water damage can be caused by flooding, storms or hurricanes. While similar in nature, all of these claims are handled very differently.
- Wind and Hail Damage Claims: Heavy storms consisting of strong rain, high wind, lightning and thunder can cause significant damage to property. Hail claims are also extremely challenging to handle if you do not have the adequate expertise or right approach.
- Vandalism Damage Claims: While most home insurance policies include vandalism coverage, there might be certain restrictions that can make the claims process difficult to handle alone.
- Mold Damage Insurance Claims: Mold damage claims are particularly tricky. They are not always covered by homeowners’ insurance, and mold might have been caused by other elements – such as flooding – which would change how the claim should be filed.
- Natural Disasters Damage Claims: Natural disasters include storms, floods and earthquakes. All of these events cause significant damage to property and livelihoods. In the stressful aftermath, having the right legal support can be extremely beneficial.
- Hurricane Damage Claims: Unfortunately, hurricanes are regular events in the United States. Given their regularity and destructive natures, homeowners and business owners need to be financially prepared for their arrival.
- Business Interruption Claims: Business interruption insurance forms standard business policies and covers lost income and operating expenses in the event of a company closing or being unable to operate normally.